Business Development Engineer - NE
Department: Finance, HR, IT| Type: Full-Time | Location: Bangalore, Peenya
UCAM is on the lookout for A business development engineer identifies and secures business development possibilities by analysing existing and new markets. They use their knowledge, abilities, and experience to assess the company’s current performance and identify strategies to help it attain its full potential. Business development engineers contribute to a company’s success by assisting in the generation of new revenue and thereby increasing market share.
Requirements & Qualifications
- B.E Electrical and Electronics with MBA if possible
- Major Preferred – Electrical and Electronics Industry
- 1-2 years in Application Sales / Marketing
- Preferred Industry – Manufacturing Industry or Motion Drive and Automation Industry
Main/ Essential Task
- Identify potential clients in the target market and conduct thorough research on their business and equipment requirements.
- Maintain existing client relationships while developing relationships with potential clients.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop contract-winning bids for current and potential customers.
- Contract conditions should be negotiated with clients and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the design and production teams to guarantee that the stipulated product parameters are met on time and in accordance with the contract.
Competencies & SKILLS
- Good knowledge in microsoft office tools, knowledge in google workspace preferred.
- Basic knowledge on process flowcharts.
- Ability to read technical journal papers and literature review
- Affinity towards reports, preparing presentations, research and data analysis.
- Skills Required – Good knowledge on Google Workspace, interpersonal skills and excellent communication, team management, flow charts, sharp intellect and an eye for details, Mechanical design certifications would be an advantage. Open mind, good listener
Working from Peenya, Bangalore office, willing to travel to other states, to have an own vehicle (two-wheeler) for intercity visits
3.5LPA – 5LPA