ASST. MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
Department: Asst. Manager – Finance & Accounts | Type: Full-Time | Location: Bangalore, Peenya
Benefit from challenging tasks and projects that you work on independently, good support and numerous offers for students. Students rate their practical work at UCAM with an average of 4.5 out of 5 points. You too can gain valuable practical experience.
In addition to being actively involved in your team’s ongoing tasks and projects, you will have different tasks depending on the department:
In Finance – Support in implementing Management Reporting via cloud-based ERP system SAP S4HANA Fiori Apps, introducing sustainable data quality concepts In HR – Support in migration to cloud-based HR and payroll software, Support the HR Operations with projects, including Mobility policies, business letters, etc.
a. Support recruitment team
b. Assist with onboarding and administration
c. Support with special projects with other members of Human Resources when needed
In IT – Support in rolling out cloud applications google workspace and cybersecurity tools Support in the day to day business of the Finance, IT and HR department (e.g. Keeping employee documentation, verification of employee documents, checking for payments and settling accounts, creating process documents in Finance and Accounts, creating process documents in the IT department )
Requirements & Qualifications
- MBA – General Management – Specialization in HR , IT and Finance.
- Fundamental knowledge of HR, IT and Finance processes.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, presentations experience in SAP, google workspace and HR software desirable.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Spoken Kannada and Hindi is an advantage.
Competencies & SKILLS
- Structured and independent way of working, analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high degree of conscientiousness and reliability.
- Confident enough.
- Clarity in thoughts.
- Works on goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible Working hours (Flex Time).
- Student get-together.
- Discounted lunch in the company canteen.
- Discounted participation in company sports.
- Good connection to public transport.
- Exclusive gift coupons